Assistant Manager - Tools Lead
- Minimum of 9-12 years with Hands-on experience on implementation and management of one or more Enterprise Monitoring Tools.
- Achieves operational objectives by contributing information and recommendations to strategic plans and reviews; preparing and completing action plans; implementing production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards; resolving problems; completing audits; identifying trends; determining system improvements; implementing change.
- Lead, architect, implement and operate infrastructure solutions and its components (preferably Tanium), across a large and diverse enterprise, including configuration, patch management, and administration efforts
- Lead vulnerability assessment processes and activities related to infrastructure vulnerability scanning, reviewing / risk analysis, prioritizing results, and / or coordinating the remediation of assessment results across Lines of Business
- Coordinate release content and effort based on the service request backlog, pending service requests, third party applications, or operating system updates
- Maintain relationships and coordinate work between different teams at different locations
- Change Produce Deployment, Run Books and Implementation Plans
- Must also possess advanced analytical skills, with the ability to collect, organize, analyse, and disseminate significant amounts of information, with attention to detail and accuracy. Maintains a release repository and handles key information such as build and release procedures, dependencies, and notification lists
- Should have knowledge of API integration with monitoring tools, Predictive analysis and selfheal Application.
- Possess Technical skills to research and remediate issues involving patching and server health after patching activity & Generate weekly / Monthly patching Enterprise Reports and present to management.
- Microsoft Patch research and analysis, Communicate and recommend remediation steps to management for the sites with the most patch failures, Test and monitor MS patches, Create and deploy patch jobs in phases.
- Develop work description entails designing, developing and distributing reusable technical components to streamline development delivery processes.
- Must have a general understanding of networking such as: DNS services, load - balancers, routing, firewalls, etc. to be leveraged for designs and troubleshooting.
- Collaborate with teams and meet expected service levels and extraordinary user experience.
- Should have good communication and presentation skills.
- Stay up to date with the latest technology trends closely related to the team s scope of work.
- Guide team members through all technical challenges and issues.
Typical People Management Responsibility (direct / indirect reports) - 15 Approximate number of people managed in total (all levels)