You would be reporting to CEO and would manage a team of 6 people. A brief summary of your responsibilities would include:
- Supervise and manage all aspect of accounting for the company
- Provide timely and accurate financial reports as required by shareholders of the company
- Establish and strengthen the payment processes
- Ensure the process of five year plans, budgets and quarterly re forecast
- Develop and maintain suitable methods of measuring the movements in identified costs
- Develop and maintain efficient and effective financial processes, policies and systems
- Monitor debtors, cash flows, loan indicators including undertaking remedial action where required
- Liaise with Reserve Bank, companies office, taxation office and other relevant authorities
- Manage foreign exchange exposure of the company
- Identify areas of cost control and implement suitable steps for cost reduction and cost control
- Ensure timely completion of audit and attending to internal audits
- Provide guidance to the Head - Procurement in negotiations strategy and get involved in negotiations where essential
- Completing the tax assessments and attend to audits conducted by service tax department
- In addition, you would be required to nurture and develop the talent in the Indian business.
The Successful Candidate - must be a qualified CA with 10-15 years of post qualification experience with exposure to large logistics management environment, Services and multinational operations. You must posses strong cross functional exposure to Taxation, Finance and Treasury as well. You will possess strong analytical skills along with commercial experience along with good communication skills. You must have strong communications and have a strong track record of success in leading teams.