Grade : 5.1
Exp : 5+
CTC : 13.5LPA
Location : Pune
Experience developing windows using .Net and Windows Service
* Ability to conceptualize, design and deliver the product.
* Experience in Enterprise application integration
* Provide key inputs to the team for development, and ensure right development methodology is followed.
* Should have experience in architecture and frameworks for products using .NET 4.5+, C#, Entity Framework, and SQL Server, Sybase database design.
*Experience in REST web services
* Has working knowledge of SQL Server, Sybase, Analysis server usage Skill - .Net-.NET Framework 4.0-Angular4
- .Net Responsibility
– .NET Sr. DevSkills
• Professional experience in commercial software or corporate application thick Frontend and/or Backend development
• 5.1 – 6-8Y
• Knowledge and experience in enterprise-scale, multi-tier, distributed architecture
• Technical skills required:
• Frontend: C#, .NET, Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF thick GUI client), XAML
• Backend: C#, .NET, Windows Communication Foundation, SOAP APIs• Experience in object-oriented design and development using C# on .NET Framework
• Experience in understanding existing .NET WPF (frontend) and WCF (backend SOAP services) code base written in C#.
• Reverse engineering skills
• Solid knowledge of high-scale, multi-tenant Web service development, including SOAP API
• Knowledge of database concepts and working experience with Oracle Database
• Proficiency with analysis of existing code base, extracting logic from it and documenting it
• Proficiency with agile development methodologies
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Good analytical skills JD/Responsibility
• Analyze existing source code, convert and document it as software requirements to be consumed by developers who will be using a different development stack
• Work closely with business analysts to layout software requirements
• Guide a team of .NET developers in carrying out the analysis and documentation tasks mentioned above, templatize the tasks
• Work with the business analyst and other development teams that will use a different dev stack, helping them understand the original source code and the requirements taken care of by it
• Attention to detail
• Collaborate closely with groups in and outside the development team (eg. QA, Business Analysts, other development teams) to achieve well-groomed, predictable results
• Flexible for Domestic travel based on project needs."