Showing Selected Job Details
|Job Code||43102||Level||MIDDLE MANAGEMENT|
|Posted Date||Dec 16, 2020||CTC||BEST IN INDUSTRY|
|Industry||IT - SOFTWARE||Experience||15 To 19 Yrs|
- Experience with at least 2+ years as a technical architect doing architecture consulting on Java/J2EE projects
- Knowledge of basic concepts of cloud - Knowledge on Cloud Native guidelines and 12 Factor principles
- Must have implemented at least 5 enterprise-strength projects using industry-leading digital technology platforms; created and managed integration, deployment and application migration strategies. Out this, at least two implementations should be on Cloud Migration/Modernization to Pivotal Cloud Foundry Platform (on Any Public/Private Cloud)
- 6 to 10 years of experience in developing custom applications using Java/J2EE technologies, web services, XML/HTML, etc.
- In-depth knowledge of a few but familiarity with:
o UI Frameworks such as NodeJS, AngularJS etco Knowledge of deploying Java/J2EE applications on Weblogic/Websphere o Knowledge of basic concepts of any RDBMS Oracle/MS SQL Server/ MySQL.
o Any one NoSQL database like Mongo DB, Cassandra etc.
o Architecture Tools like TROUX, MS VISIO, Confluence
o Configuration Management Tools like Puppet, Chef, Salt, Ansible o MicroServices, REST/SOAP APIs, and MVC Design Patterns, Architectural Design Patterns
- Hands-on experience with Extreme Programming methodologies and designing, implementing or supporting CI/CD process flows with Jenkins/Concourse is desirable.
- Should have knowledge on Google Kubernetes Engine and associated technologies
- Possess excellent verbal and written communication skills and ability to articulate the value and relevance of solutions to customer executives and business stakeholders
- Ability to lead technical projects, direct project teams and mentor juniors
- Nice to have one or more of: - Pivotal Architect level Certification
Total Experience: 15-19years
Designation: Principal Consultant
Leading global provider of integrated information technology and knowledge process services.