Showing Selected Job Details
RDAI_SENIOR DATA OPERATIONS ANALYST_SENIOR ASSOCIATE
|Job Code||44107||Level||MIDDLE MANAGEMENT|
|Posted Date||Jul 05, 2021||CTC||BEST IN INDUSTRY|
|Industry||IT - SOFTWARE||Experience||8 To 12 Yrs|
|Job Title||RDAI_SENIOR DATA OPERATIONS ANALYST_SENIOR ASSOCIATE||Location||PUNE|
Key Duties & Responsibilities:
- Provide support to global enterprise risk systems development and support.
- Provide technical leadership to a team of India-based resources supporting multiple programs (Financial Risk Analytics) and initiatives across
- Enterprise Risk Management global efforts.
Skills Required Database :
- Oracle 11g + PL/SQL scripting skills, Python programming Scheduling experience ( Autosys, Control-M) Experienced with RiskMetrics, Barra and risk data.
- Functional Knowledge Required
- Experience within or supporting Technology and/or Risk Operations.
- Risk technology experience within leading Financial Services organizations.
- Knowledge of MSCI Risk Metrics.
- A self-starter with excellent interpersonal, organizational, and technical skills.
- Demonstrated ability to work collaboratively with cross functional groups and support senior management.
- Familiarity with financial products and risk analytics.
Job Requirements And Qualifications:
Required Education: BA/BS Graduate ( Mandatory )
Preferred Education: Masters Post Graduate ( bonus )
Required Experience: 8-12 years
Preferred Experience: 8+ years Engineering, Information Technology
A confidential client of LiveConnections. We will be happy to share more information. Please reach out to us with your resume.